Boston International School is an Edexcel approved centre for providing International GCSE and GCE A Level qualifications. Learning through understanding is the main focus of this curriculum along with multimedia based tools. The Students are encouraged to take active part in interactive teaching-learning process. The International School ensures all-round child development through value-based education and Yoga. Please visit www.edexcel.com for more details and optional subjects.
- British Primary Curriculum is followed from Nursery to Grade 8
- IGCSE (also called 0 Level – Grades 9 and 10) are provided with optional subjects.
- GCE has two sub levels namely AS and A2 (Grades 11 and 12 respectively).
- Hindi Language is offered for all classes.
- `Applied GCE’, which consist of 100% Project work are also open to prospective students to choose, besides the regular course.
|1.||English A or English B|
|2.||Language : Tamil, Hindi, French Compulsory Subjects|
|3.||Maths A or Maths B|
|1.||Science Double Award|
|2.||ICT (Computer Science)|
|10.||Arts & Design: (Fine Arts)|
|AS and A2 Level (AS +1, A2 +2)|
|1.||English: Eng. Language / Eng. Language & Literature – Compulsory Subject|
|2.||Science : Biology, Chemistry, Physics|
|3.||ICT (Computer Science) : Applied ICT|
|4.||Accounting: Accounting 8011, Accounting 9011|
|6.||Business: Business Studies|
|7.||Design & Technology: Food Technology|
|8.||Govt & Politics : Govt & Politics 1, 2|
|9.||History: History 12|
|10.||Health and Social Care: Health and Social Care 1, 2, 3|
|11.||Art and Design: Fine Art 1, 2|